The Disciplinary Committee of the Ghana Football Association will be sitting on Friday, April 27, 2017 at 3pm to adjudicate a number of cases that are ready for hearing.
- Misconduct Cases
- Cases without Personal Hearing (Written Statement of Defence )
All Misconduct Cases for which clubs, players and officials have waived their rights to personal hearing and have sent their Written Statement of Defence in respect of charges preferred against them by the GFA Prosecutor will be adjudicated the Disciplinary Committee.
- Cases - Personal Hearing
All Misconduct Cases for which clubs, players and officials have opted for Personal Hearing in respect of charges preferred against them by the GFA Prosecutor will be adjudicated by the Disciplinary Committee.
Charged Clubs, Officials & Players
- Techiman City FC
- Bekwai Youth Football Academy
- Proud United FC
- Steadfast FC
- Ibrahim Acquaye of
- BA United FC
- Bechem United FC
- Liberty Professionals FC
- WAFA SC
- Protest Cases
Kindly note that per the GFA Statutes and Regulations, Protests from clubs do not require personal hearing unless the Disciplinary Committee deems it fit to call the parties to its hearing. Parties are reminded that the GFA Disciplinary Committee shall adjudicate the cases immediately the exchange of the processes (Protest, Defence and Reply if required) in the matter are fully exchanged and the matter has become ripe for adjudication.
- Protest Cases before the Committee:
- Premier League Clubs
- Berekum Chelsea FC vrs Karela United FC
- Elmina Sharks FC vrs Medeama SC
- Medeama SC vrs Elmina Sharks FC
- Division One Clubs
- Gbewaa FC vrs Techiman City FC
- Nkoranza Warriors SC vrs Techiman City FC
- Paga Crocodile Stars FC vrs W. Nea Salamina FC
- Nea Salamina FC vrs Bofoakwa Tano FC
- Berekum Arsenals FC vrs Bofoakwa Tano FC
- Berekum Arsenals FC vrs Nsoatreman FC
- New Edubiase United FC vrs Proud United FC
- Berekum Arsenals FC vrs Techiman City FC
- Any Other Protest