The Disciplinary Committee of the Ghana Football Association will be sitting on Monday, May 22, 2017 at 4pm to adjudicate a number of cases that are ripe for hearing:
A. Misconduct Cases
? All clubs, players and officials who have opted for personal hearing in respect of charges preferred against them by the GFA Prosecutor must please attend the hearing, failing which the Disciplinary Committee shall adjudicate the misconduct case.
1. Unistar Academy
2. New Edubiase United FC
4. Okyeman Planners FC
5. Bolga All Stars FC
6. Bechem United FC
7. Player Abu Niba of Asokwa Deportivo
8. Proud United FC
9. Nea Salamina FC
10. Amidu Abdulai of Deportivo
11. Saeed Arthur of Deportivo
12. CEO of Uncle T United FC
13. Samartex FC
14. Bibiani Gold Star FC
15. Any other club which has received a Charge Sheet
B. Protest Cases
? Cases to be argued before the Committee by parties.
1. Techiman City FC vrs Berekum Arsenals FC
2. Wa All Stars FC vrs Bechem United FC
3. Techiman City FC vrs Techiman Eleven Wonders FC
4. Unistar FC vrs Nzema Kotoko FC
? On other cases, parties are reminded that the GFA Disciplinary Committee shall adjudicate the cases immediately the exchange of the processes (Protest, Defence and Reply if required) in the matter are fully exchanged and the matter has become ripe for adjudication.
Kindly note that per the GFA Statutes and Regulations, Protests from clubs do not require personal hearing unless the Disciplinary Committee deems it fit to call the parties to its hearing.